Freeze Frame Publishing's cards and calendar software can easily be customize to include your corporate colors. This blog post is devoted to helping you create personalized cards for all of your personal and professional needs. The pictured sample is one of our 4x5.5 informational post cards that we hand out at trade shows. One side is Freeze Frame green with white text and the other side has both a Freeze Frame green border and text along with our logo and a picture of our photo books.
1. Open the Cards and Calendar program. Select the card or postcard size.
2. Under the Personalize tab on the top tool bar, select Insert Objects and then Text. A text box will appear in your work area.
Grab a corner of the text box with your mouse to stretch the text box off of the work area. See below.
The illustration above is nearly ready. Continue stretching the text box until you no longer see the little squares.
3. Click on the blue square icon (see below) which is located under the "Send to FreezeFrame" button. A new box will open displaying colors from which to choose. Select your color and the text box will fill. More color choices are available by clicking the Other... tab near the bottom of the box. From this area you can customize your color precisely if you know your RGB or HSB values.
4. To add text to your colored area, simply insert a new text box and begin typing. Your font, font color and font size can be customized, too.
5. To add your company logo, or any picture, click the Personalize tab once again. Select Insert Object and then Picture. A picture box will appear in your work area. You can re-size and move the empty picture box to meet your needs.
6. To place a colored border on your project, insert a new text box and size it accordingly. Select a border width from the drop down box (see below). The default color is black. To change the color click the corner icon (see illustration below). A box will open displaying colors from which to choose just like it did when selecting a background color. Select your color and the border will change. More color choices are available by clicking the Other... tab near the bottom of the box. From this area you can customize your color precisely if you know your RGB or HSB values.
You will also want to remove Your Text Here. Double-click in the text box and then delete the text. You now have a framed work area.
6. Insert a new text box to add your text. Font, font size and font color can be customized. You can also add picture boxes.
We invite you to download our FREE software and give it a try as you frame your memories forever. Our software for photo books, cards and calendars is very flexible and easy to use. All of our products are fully customizable from page backgrounds to fonts, templates, page layouts, picture borders and enhancements. Our blog has many tips, ideas, and suggestions to aid you in framing your special memories forever.
If you have slow internet connection, or no internet connection, request a disc and we will send our software to you! You can also sign up to receive our blog posts emailed directly to your in- box! Please visit our web site for more information on all of our products and services.
If we can be of any assistance, please email us at email@example.com, or me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site. We welcome your comments and suggestions.