- Why consider self-publishing
- Where to begin
- Your business model
- Start marketing your book now
- Working with an illustrator and/or designer
- ISBN/Library of Congress process
- What kind of book is right for your project? (trim size, binding, paper customization options)
- Traditional publishing (contracts, agents, etc.)
Preparing Your Manuscript for Print
- How to format your manuscript
- Parts of a book (for manuscript set-up)
- Fonts (some guidelines for choosing title and text fonts)
- Request a quote/read a quote
- Cover considerations
- LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest and social media
- Planning a book signing
- Where to market
- Distributor and wholesaler, are they for you?
- Non-bookstore outlets
- Online outlets: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
For More Information
- Visit our web site (www.FreezeFramePublishing.com)
- Contact us
- FREE initial phone consultation.
- Individual and small group sessions available.